- Product Code: 00388
- Availability: In Stock
- Industrial grade design
- 10 sensitivity levels adjustable.
- Supports multi output ports
- Fault self detected function
- Realized barrier close automatically after car pass
- Supports 2 loops connection and distinguish drive direction
- Standard industrial rail mounting
TLD-600 double loop detector is used wherever vehicles have to be detected. For example for monitoring and safe guarding access ways or for counting vehicles. The output signal can be used for controlling door and gate drive mechanisms, operating barriers, controlling traffic light systems in car parks or activating card dispensers in car parks.
TLD-600 can realize vehicle driving direction detection. The principle is based on a change in the inductance within the loop which is caused by the metallic components of passing vehicles. The changes are picked up and evaluated by a microprocessor. Ease of use thanks to automatic calibration when the operating voltage is applied.
1) Supply Voltage: 220V, 110V, 24V, 12V AC
2) Supply Voltage: 24V, 12V DC
3) Sensitivity: 10 levels adjustable
4) Operating Temperature: -30° C ~ +70° C
5) Frequency Range: 20 kHz ~ 170 kHz
6) Reaction Time: 20ms
7) Dimension: 100x70x118 mm
There are no reviews for this product.